Revised Date: Nov 6th 2020
QuadCopterTT is committed to providing the best possible customer service. We appreciate your business and make every effort to accommodate your quadcopter needs. With that said, like any company, we must set rules and regulations so that we can stay in business and continue to support this amazing hobby. Again, we thank you for your business and we are always glad to hear from you.
Our return and exchange policy due to manufacturer’s defects is very simple. If the item you purchase is defective when you initially received the shipment (NOT AFTER USE), you can report it to us by email to arrange its return for exchange.
All RC models are tested at the factory prior to packaging and as such true dead on arrival (DOA) products are extremely rare. That being said, stuff happens.
Defective products can be returned for exchange under the following conditions:
-Merchandise must be returned in its original package. Do not write on the package. We will not exchange any product with the product package having “defective” or anything else written on it.
-Exchanges due to DOA products can be made within 7 days of purchase.
-You must contact us by email prior to sending anything back to us. We will email you with instructions.
-A copy of your receipt along with a note describing the problem must be included with the returned merchandise along with the original order number and name the order was placed under or the name of the retail store where you purchased the item.
-For returned merchandise that is found by our techs to be genuinely defective we will issue a replacement.
-You may return the item via TTPOST courier service or in person at our Woodbrook Location. Remember to contact us first via email.
-Returned items must be in ‘as-new’ condition with the manuals, all accessories and all other items intact in the original packaging. We will not accept items that have been glued, adjusted, or tampered with from its original condition.
-Returns, exchanges, and refunds are not allowed if the item has been flown. Please understand that RC models can crash if a mistake is made or you do not know how to fly. Any kind of crash or hard landing may cause damage(s) to the model. We have no control over your flying skill, behavior, or the conditions in which you have chosen to fly.
-Returned merchandise must be received by us first before we will process and ship out any replacement products. If you cannot bring the item to our Woodbrook location we suggest using TTPOST courier service that provides proof of delivery along with tracking information. In the event that a returned package does not make it back to us, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of merchandise.
-We reserve the right to substitute the defective model with one of equal or higher value if the returned item is out of stock.
-We reserve the right to return merchandise to the original purchaser at their cost and not refund money or exchange item if we deem that the merchandise has been used, crashed, abused, misused or modified in any form, or has been damaged by water, dust, or other contaminants.
Return or exchange of non-DOA items
We are happy to issue a refund under the following conditions:
-Returned items must be in resale condition, with the original packing material, unopened with all shipped items included.
-We will issue 100% of the product’s purchase price as a store credit with no restocking fee for customers requesting store credit which they may use during a future checkout process.
-We can not refund shipping charges for returned merchandise.
-A restocking fee of 20% will apply to customers who are requesting a refund and not store credit.
-All request for returns must be filed within 7 days of purchase and item received by QuadCopterTT within 10 days of purchase.
-Returns must be attached with a copy of the sales receipt.
-QuadCopterTT reserves the right to call customers and verify return information with any individual answering at the number provided during the return process.
-To initiate the return process, email us with your order number with subject line RMA request. A RMA number will be sent to you along with the RMA form. We can not process returns that arrive without the required information.
-Returned merchandise must be received by us first before we will process and ship out any replacement products or refund the customer. We suggest using TTPOST courier service that provides proof of delivery along with tracking information. In the event that a returned package does not make it back to us, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of merchandise.
-Custom parts and modifications: The effectiveness of custom modifications are purely a matter of opinion. All of the modifications and upgrades posted and sold by this site are believed to be useful for the intended purpose. We believe the modifications are effective in producing a better result for the application but we can not guarantee satisfaction due to the nature of the hobby and the difference in matter of opinion. However, we will guarantee that if a modification is posted or sold on this web site then we at QuadCopterTT do believe that it is intended to produce a better result respectively and in our opinion well worth applying, as such these items are non refundable.
Return or exchange of missing or items damaged in shipping
-In the event that something happens to your order throughout the shipping process, we possess the resources to have the issue taken care of for you. If your package arrives damaged due to shipping, we are able to contact the carrier and file a damage claim. If the order is lost during shipment, we are able to file a lost package claim.
-QuadCopterTT will contact the carrier for our customers and handle everything unless the carrier needs your input. Please understand, we must wait for the claim to be finalised by the carrier before we can take any further action. We understand the importance of our customers receiving their orders in a timely and safe manner. We will do everything we can to stress the importance and urgency of having all claims settled as quickly as possible when dealing with the carrier.
-Claims for damage due to delivery must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
-Missing item / Received Wrong Item in Order: Please contact the Customer Service Department immediately through our ‘Contact Us Form’
-Request for return or exchange or reports due to missing parts must be made within 24 hours of receiving your merchandise. We limit returns to one item per incident report. We reserve the right to entertain requests received after 24 hours at our discretion. If we have made an error we will make it right and cover the cost of shipping the item back to us via TTPOST.
DJI Consumer Grade Specific Policy
- *Dead On Arrival (DOA) items need to be reported to QuadCopterTT within 7 days of delivery for you to obtain an exchange from QuadCopterTT. Past 7 days, you are covered by DJI’s manufacturer’s warranty and must communicate with them directly. https://www.dji.com/service/policy. You may purchase a DJI Care Refresh Plan for DJI consumer grade drones within 48 hrs of aircraft activation, if you would like to go this route we can assist or you can purchase directly from DJI. This plan needs to be registered within 48 hrs of activating your product.
- **Special order, consumer, professional or enterprise grade items are non cancel-able and non-returnable. We require a non-refundable 80% deposit prior to any special order.
- ***These DJI specific terms and conditions supersede any contradicting information in our regular Terms and Conditions or elsewhere within this Return Policy.
DJI, FLIR and Freefly Enterprise and Professional Grade Specific Policy
- *Special order, Professional and Enterprise grade items are non cancel-able and non-returnable. We require a non-refundable 80% deposit for Professional and Enterprise grade items.
- **DOA merchandise needs to be reported to QuadCopterTT within 7 days of delivery to initiate an RMA for service or exchange. Past 7 days, you are covered by DJI’s or other relevant OEM’s warranty and must communicate with them directly.
- ***You may purchase a DJI Enterprise Shield Plan for DIJ Professional and Enterprise grade drones, if you would like to go this route please let us know prior to product activation as it must be purchased through an authorised DJI outlet. This plan needs to be registered within 48 hrs of activating your product.
- ****These Enterprise and Professional Grade specific terms and conditions supersede any contradicting information in our regular Terms and Conditions or elsewhere within this Return Policy.
QuadCopterTT reserves the right to amend any part of this policy without further notification(s).